Take Control over Your Colors
Omber is a new type of vector design program that lets you use color in new ways in your vector drawings. With Omber's advanced soft shading tools, you can easily make dramatic color blends or subtle color gradients in your art.
Interested in Omber? You can run it in your browser right now! Or you can download it to your computer.
Don't restrict yourself to simple fills and gradients. Omber gives you the power to blend unlimited colors across arbitrary shapes.
Blend colors over lines. Vary the widths of lines over their length.
Access the alpha channel of shapes. Control the transparency level of shapes along their surface.
Texture map arbitrary shapes and adjust their UV mapping. Manipulate and recolor them like normal shapes.
Manipulate images as if they were regular vector shapes, allowing for advanced image warping effects.
- Similar to other vector drawing tools like Illustrator, Sketch, Inkscape, or CorelDRAW, you can zoom in and manipulate your drawing with no pixelation or loss of fidelity
- Weld parts of shapes together allowing you to easily manipulate multiple related shapes at once
- Undo and redo
- Export to png
- Export to pdf
- Export to game engines using glTF (.glb) or COLLADA (.dae)
- Basic export to svg
- Group shapes together
- Enter and exit groups
- Align objects
- Snap to grid
- View shapes in a list format
- Preview of the new Wrinkle-Free gradient engine
Omber can be run right in your web browser:
It can also be downloaded for these platforms: